Mariage
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mariage

Parlons de nos projets mariage

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

USA local search engine

AuteurMessage
localsea
Invité

USA local search engine Empty
MessageSujet: USA local search engine   USA local search engine EmptyJeu 15 Mar - 11:54

Hi everybody.
I'm going to develop a kind of a search engine, oriented to products and services for local users. For different reasons I want to create subdomains for every state of USA. As my own site is still mostly in my mind, to get an idea of what I'm looking for - you can look here (this is certanly not the best example of webdesign and usability, BUT those guys made EXACTLY what I need from the point of view of subdomains).
So my question is the following: how is it better to configure DNS and web-server to make the same way (I will use linux hosting). Truly speaking I know how to make it working for 3-4 subdomains but if we make 50 different independent subdomains - the maintenance and support will by very difucult.
Thank you in advance.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

USA local search engine
Page 1 sur 1