Mariage
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mariage

Parlons de nos projets mariage

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

Hard Candy

AuteurMessage
Rediskas
Invité

Hard Candy Empty
MessageSujet: Hard Candy   Hard Candy EmptyMer 14 Fév - 11:32

Hard Candy is one of the worst movies I've seen in recent years. After re-watching it I won't rag on it as much as I have in [/url] past. Once you get past the fairly bad acting, the half-dozen or so completely idiotic impossibilities, and the complete lack of realism, the movie IS STILL FUCKING RETARDED AND SHITTY AS FUCK. The movie has no believability [/url] and throws all dignity out the window. Furthermore you can't pick a character to side with. How the fuck are we supposed to sympathize with either character? Which one do we want to succeed? The extremely crazy vigilante with super human powers? Or the hebephile [/url] who may or may not have killed the girl?
Spoilers:
The movie starts out slower than a retarded kid covered in syrup inside a freezer. This 14 year old girl stalks this guy in his 30's (I think). They end up meeting at some little gay coffee house. They meet, they talk, blah blah blah. They decide to go to his house. He asks the 14 year old if she wants to call her older sister to let her know where she'll be. She declines. After they get to his house he fixes himself a drink then offers her one [/url] . She tells him no - she is worried that he may have poisoned her drink so she makes one herself. Then what does the little bitch do? She fixes him a drink but then spikes his. He then passes out.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hard Candy
Page 1 sur 1