Mariage
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Mariage

Parlons de nos projets mariage

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Airliners Downed in Anti-Missile Defense Test - 0. Special f

AuteurMessage
sexwithU
Invité

Airliners Downed in Anti-Missile Defense Test - 0. Special f Empty
MessageSujet: Airliners Downed in Anti-Missile Defense Test - 0. Special f   Airliners Downed in Anti-Missile Defense Test - 0. Special f EmptyMer 10 Jan - 0:15

I rose off the seat as my sack contracted and pushed a stream of sperm out of my cock. This time my orgasm was so powerful it snapped my throat shut and I could only make a guttural groan. As I moved, she lowered herself to the bottom and began pulsing her cunt around my cock. I spurted into her again, and again - each glob of jizz sending jolts through my body. She put her hands around my neck, pulling our heads closer as she licked and nibbled the edge of my ear.

I breathed heavily as my body began to settle down. She leaned back and looked at me - a wide smile dominating her face. She ran one finger along my bottom lip and said, "Now, about my hours."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Airliners Downed in Anti-Missile Defense Test - 0. Special f
Page 1 sur 1